In a nutshell
- We won’t swap or rent your email address to third parties.
- We have strict security measures in place to make sure no-one can steal your details from us.
- We will only ever use your information to send you the Coach AFL newsletter and from time to time, offers relating strictly to football coaching.
Your Email Address
We only collect and hold your email address in order to send you the newsletters you have requested. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason with zero tears or recriminations.
CoachAFL does not rent email lists (ever), nor will we share your name with “marketing partners”!
Your Friend’s Email Address
We will only use your friend’s email address in order to send the message you asked us to send. Then they will never ever hear from us again … unless they voluntarily subscribe to our services!
Viral Marketing Gone Terribly Wrong
We recognize that there are some bad (and some just plain stupid) people in this world who may abuse our “send a note to a friend” system to send some email to a person who is NOT a friend and who doesn’t want to get email from us.
Unfortunately this is a built-in danger when you offer people the convenience of forwarding an article to a friend. If someone using our system sends you something you don’t want, we apologize unreservedly.
In addition to our regular, mostly-monthly, issues we may occasionally send you Special Reports that you may find valuable. These are always editorial in nature – they are not advertisements or purely commercial. They are always written by our own in-house editorial team. (We won’t send you anyone else’s content under the guise of our name.)
For example, we may send you our wrap-up notes right after a coaching conference.
Again, we will never send you an email blast on behalf of a third party. We also won’t send you a blast promotion for one of our own products, unless:
- You specifically and pro-actively signed up for our CoachAFL newsletter.
- You purchased a specific product from us in the past and now a new edition of that exact product has come out. In that case we’ll let you know it’s come out and offer you a special previous-buyers-only discount.
- You specifically signed up on one of our sites or survey forms to be notified via email when a new particular product or product type comes out. In that case, your wish is our command.
We really hate sites and ezines that are hard to unsubscribe to. So at CoachAFL.com we’ve made it stinkingly easy. Just look for the “Manage Subscriptions” at the bottom of every email you receive from us.
Feel free to fling them over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org